Saturday, July 23, 2011

^Just The Way You Are~

"be professional n positively...to grab something that bring us happiness, success n everything...sometimes we should sacrifice our desire n the important is continue to be the what you have done for future..InsyaAllah..there's the best way.."
this sentence comes in my mind indirectly n abrupt that always control my brain whether to think and react..
-i'm gonna be confius when i'm already work as PA for H.O.D. External Programmes, H.O.D. Postgraduate Studies and IT Manager..i got the chance and offer to further my studies at UNIMAS in B.Hons of Science (Cognitive Science)...now..i'm really dont know how to think and how to control..my dreams was there but i cant realize it for my future..or should i continue my degree..master..PhD..with SPACE, UTM??..hopefully..so, i wish that i'll be strong n improve on controlling my strength to be who me n what i'' do..!!!for me..family is my everything..followed by my work..colleagues..friends..others..n not forgetting to someone that i keep in my mind that always support me where ever i stand n i want to be..

No comments: